Monday, August 1, 2011

1st of August

Wow.. Time always flies..
It's just like a blink of eye.. It's the 1st day of august ready..!
Mom and Dad went to Korea for the IDA ceremony..
Left three of us stay back at home..
When I was in high school..
These is always my favorite time in my life.. because I am the boss.. XD
The funny thing is the feeling that I used to have had subside..
What I feel now is worries and I started to miss mom and dad ready..

Dad brief everything that he wanted me to do and that means pressure.. =.=
Hate to have this kinda feeling.. Maybe I had really grown up..

This month my goal is 55k..
No idea how should I achieved it but yet I go all out and try my best..!
Hope that this time I won't make my parents disappointed again..!

KAMPATEH....!!!!
GOGOGOGO..!!!!!!

No comments: