Saturday, August 6, 2011

Our 1st Anniversary

Time really flies..
It's just like a blink of eyes.. We are soon celebrating our 1st Anniversary.. ^^
Really don't know how to play romantic as I'm not the guy that really romantic..
Know that you want to go what Singapore to eat the couple dinner but I still don't have that kinda money..
Hope that you'll understand..

Anyway I've bought you this..
Two iPod nano, a black and a pink...
these iPod are engraved with the 1st anniversary logo and our names on it..
just hope that you'll love it..
I also bought a watch bank so that you can also wear this iPod as a watch as well..
I really scare that you don't like it.
Just like the GUCCI beg that I've bought for you..


Although you've crash that date with a competition..
but is okay..
We'll just postpone it to next monday..
Really can't wait till that day..^^

No comments: